Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Chic’s Nite IX – Fashion, Function and Fun
- Beginning Walking and Running – Spring 2014
- Brooks Transcend Launch Party 2-1-14
- SATA Trail Build 1/5/14
- Brooks Nightlife Run – Jan 10
- Craft Baselayer Run Night – Dec 18
- GFR 12 Days of Christmas Countdown 2013
- Small Business Saturday – Nov 30
- GFR 16th Anniversary Sale!
- The Run/Walk Philosophy – The Progression
Tag Cloud60-75% effort 85% effort Apparel Beginner Boston Marathon CascadeHalf CIM Sacramento Community Consistency Conversation Pace DOMS Eugene events EZ Days FAQ Flooding fun Garmin FR60 Half Marathon Heart Rate Hills Hydration Injuries/Illness Injury Prevention Inspiration Local Events Marathon Mental Preparation Minto Bridge Nutrition Pace patience Preparation Race Reports Recovery Results Run/Walk Running Shamrock shoes Stretching Tools Training levels Trigger Point Weather conditions wind
85% effort Archive
Posted on February 10, 2011 | No CommentsIn some of the more intense workouts you may see 85% as the suggested effort level. What does 85% mean and what’s the significance of that number? If you have read running magazines, books on running, or any of the hundreds of websites offering running...